Thursday, March 10, 2011

Japadog Drafts

Mmmm... Japadog.

If you haven't tried them, you have to go downtown and eat one. Actually, I tried making my own teri-mayo japanese hotdog once and it wasn't too bad... wasn't too bad at all. I was at UBC today and Japadog actually had a stand set up outside. But it was cold and wet and raining, so I didn't go get one. =(


But it DID remind me of these Japadog drafts I drew once upon a time (which I dug out again from the archives of my computer)... My friend @ co + lab (squared) apparel sent these and another artist's drafts to the Japadog (owner?) guy... but in the end I think they wanted more of a logo, and weren't really interested in t-shirts. I'm not quite sure. Oh well, no hard feelings Japadog, because I'm still a happy customer. =)

Anyway, I'm still pretty proud of these, especially the last one because who doesn't love GIANT SUMOS carrying a GARGANTUAN HOTDOG?!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment