Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I LOVE IKEA!!! ... for many reasons...

Aside from drawing, I also love finding inspiration in interior design. So I was on the IKEA site today, looking at furniture that I can't afford... and I stumbled on an interesting discovery...(just keep reading)...

The first few pictures I saw were really nice like this gorgeous room that I would definitely invest in, if I had $399.00 to spare on a bed frame.

all pictures are screenshots taken from IKEA.com

Some pictures had random people in it, like this woman reading on the bed. I'm okay with that. What I'm not okay with is the NEXT picture...


CREEPER ALERT!!!

 I highly doubt that's his kid...

Every single time I look at this picture I burst out laughing... What were they thinking?!?!! "Let's add a creepy man stroking someone else's baby behind a curtain because it will really make this kids room seem more appealing."  

This image has now been ingrained deeply into my head... from now on, every time I think of IKEA I will also envision the scary man that hopefully does NOT come along with your furniture purchase.

Oh IKEA... not only do they provide me with interior inspiration... they also make me laugh. 

2 comments: